DISTRICT-WIDE ENTRYWAY PROCEDURES
- The safety of our students and staff is our priority. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work together to make our schools as safe and secure as possible.
- Each district site uses a visitor management system to ensure safety and security for all our students and staff. Our goal is to make our schools as safe as possible and make the check-in process as efficient as we can for our visitors and staff.
- All visitors and vendors must enter and exit the site’s main entrance and check in through the Raptor System. If visitors or vendors are simply picking up or dropping off something to the front office, they do not need to check in through the system. The system will be used if a visitor will be entering into the building for any reason.
- On the first visit to one of our schools, visitors will be required to provide a state-issued driver’s license or state-issued ID (from any state). District staff will use our new Raptor Visitor Management software to complete a registered sexual offenders check and to register you in the system for future visits to any school.
- Visitors will NOT be required to show their ID on subsequent visits. On subsequent visits, you will be asked your name and the system will issue a visitor badge for that day’s visit.
- It is important to note that the Raptor system only scans the required information to complete a comparison with the national databases of registered sex offenders. Additional data from the driver’s license is not gathered, nor is the system connected to any other systems such as the Department of Motor Vehicles. Therefore, any other information on the ID is not accessible to school staff.
- Once entry to the building is approved, we will issue a visitor badge that identifies the visitor, the date, and the purpose of the visit. You will be asked to wear the visitor badge during the entire duration of your visit.
In the event that you do not have a state-issued driver’s license or state-issued ID on your first visit, or you are not able to scan your license or state ID, school staff will ask you to stay in the office area and they will bring your child to you. No visitors will be allowed beyond the office without a visitor badge.
6500 Humboldt Ave. North, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
Breakfast: 8:05-8:45 a.m.
School in session: 8:45 a.m. – 3:20 p.m.
After-school activities: 3:45 – 5:30 p.m.
Dinner: 5:30 – 6 p.m.
Activity Bus leaves at 6 p.m.
Main office: 763-561- 2120
Guidance: 763- 561-2120 x 2154
Nurse: 763- 561- 2120 x 2009
Main office: 763-450-3477
Guidance office: 763-450-3393
Request High School Transcripts
Click here to order your transcripts. Contact Lori Davis at email@example.com if you have any questions.